What started out as a hobby for the creative duo behind Fanqirl Quest, Tiia Öhman and Satu Walden, quickly turned into an internet sensation after they began to photograph real movie locations alongside screenshots from the movie in a series and technique that they now refer to as sceneframing.
Making movie and TV geeks around the world jealous the duo have visited the movie locations of popular series such as Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones as well the movie sets of films such as Batman and The Avengers. Walden holds the iPad, Öhman shoots with the camera and movie magic is bought to life. You can see more of this series over on their blog.
1. Batman Begins, St. Pancras Hotel, London, UK
2. The Avengers, New York, USA
3. Breaking Bad, Tohajiilee Indian Reservation, New Mexico, USA
4. Harry Potter, Gloucester Cathedral, Gloucester, UK
5. Sherlock, St Barts Hospital, London, UK
6. Game of Thrones, Tollymore Forest Park, Northern Ireland
7. 12 Years A Slave, Felicity Plantation, New Orleans, USA
8. The Beatles, Abbey Road, London, UK
9. Hot Fuzz, Wells, UK
10. Forrest Gump, Monument Valley, Utah on Route 163
11. Doctor Who, Dunraven Bay, Wales
12. The Walking Dead, Atlanta, GA, USA
13. Batman: The Dark Knight, Chicago
14. Inception, Pont de Bir-Hakeim, Paris
15. The Shawshank Redemption, Ohio State Reformatory
16. The Avengers, Cleveland, Ohio
17. Hannibal, Florence, Italy
BlazePress granted permission to post photos by Fangirl Quest.