If you can relate to any of these 14 signs, then you are most likely spending too much of your time on the internet.
1. You've started to hear Gchat pings when you're nowhere near a computer.
2. You've become very territorial about your computer.
3. You feel compelled to go online at inappropriate times.
4. It's been months since you've had a conversation about something you didn't find online.
5. Instead of using your face to convey an emotion, you wish aloud you could use a reaction GIF.
6. You've sent a Facebook message to someone in the same room.
7. You get nervous if you're going somewhere without Wi-Fi.
8. You feel an overwhelming sense of relief when you leave a Wi-Fi dead zone.
9. You spontaneously burst into laughter, explaining, "Sorry, that just reminded me of this video I saw."
10. You've started referencing memes as if they're universal common knowledge.
11. The first thing you do when you're planning a trip is research the Wi-Fi situation.
12. You've lost days staring at your laptop.
13. Checking your phone for updates has become a compulsion.
14. Your worst fear is a black screen and a lost charger.