If you enjoy fast paced car action mixed with explosions, you have probably seen at least one of 6 The Fast and Furious films. Over the years they have taught us a lot about cars and how to drive... and that all cars have and endless amount of gears. Here are 14 things that The Fast and Furious films taught us.
1. It doesn't matter if you win by and inch or a mile...winnings winning.
2. All cars have 21 gears.
3. The only way to win drag races is by down shifting gears.
4. If you drive on an airport runway it never ends.
5. A 10 second quarter mile will actually take around 2 minutes.
6. Too much NOS will blow the welds on your intake.
7. Mitsubishi Eclipses have a riveted floor pan that randomly falls off when you hit nos.
8. You must push the NOS button as late as you can in a race in order to win.
9. Absolutely nothing can give a Volkswagen street cred.
10. If you have big muscles, gravity does not apply to you.
Jumping from one car to another at 120 mph is nothing. Jumping a car off a 400 ft high cliff and exiting before impact is true skill.
11. Additional weight will never slow you down.
12. Cars can reverse at speeds of up to 80pmh.
13. You have infinite lives.
No matter how many cars you chuck at Michelle Rodriguez, she just keeps on coming back.
14. When everything else fails, you can always jump your car onto a boat.