You will be shocked to learn that these foods that might seem like healthy alternatives actually have more sugar in them that a Krispy Kreme Donuts.
Some of the stuff that is marketed as "healthy" contains a surprising amount of sugar, so next time you reach for the healthier option you might be better off just giving in to your cravings and grabbing yourself a Krispy Kreme Donut with only 10 grams of sugar. That will seem like nothing after you see these:
1. LUNA BAR: 11 GRAMS
2. GRANDE STARBUCKS LATTE: 17 GRAMS
3. SUBWAY 6" SWEET ONION TERIYAKI CHICKEN SANDWICH: 17 GRAMS
4. 8 OZ TROPICANA 100% ORANGE JUICE: 22 GRAMS
5. YOPLAIT ORIGINAL YOGURT: 27 GRAMS
6. 20 OZ VITAMIN WATER: 33 GRAMS
7. SPRINKLES RED VELVET CUPCAKE: 45 GRAMS
8. CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN THAI CHICKEN SALAD: 45 GRAMS
9. ODWALLA SUPER FOOD SMOOTHIE (12 OZ): 50 GRAMS
Advertising of healthy foods is more misleading than we could have imagined! share the shocking truth with your friends.