These photographs aren't like the ones you see in the newspapers everyday, they are from the past and show a more human side to our most beloved and treasured celebs. They aren't staged, they aren't forced, they are just candid photographs that show them in their true light - being awesome!.
1. Audrey Hepburn in 1953.
2. The Beatles and Muhammad Ali in 1964.
3. Bill and Hillary Clinton.
4. Bruce Lee doing the cha cha in 1958.
5. Bruce Willis at 22-years-old.
6. Charlie Chaplin with his daughters Josephine and Victoria in 1966.
7. Coco Chanel and Salvador Dali in 1930.
8. David Bowie sleeping on the Trans-Siberian Express, 1973.
9. Diego Maradona
10. Elton John playing football in 1976.
11. Elvis Presley aiming a bazooka in the U.S. Army, 1958.
12. Ewan McGregor posing with a bottle of “Stolichnaya” vodka.
13. Frank Sinatra in 1965.
14. John Lennon and Yoko Ono
15. Young Kirsten Dunst.
16. Lenin and his cat.
17. Marilyn Monroe opening a football match in New York, 1959.
18. Marlene Dietrich playing the musical saw.
19. Young Milla Jovovich at Dnepropetrovsk.
20. Pele playing the guitar during the World Cup in 1970.
21. Sophia Loren at the Kremlin Palace 1965.
22. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates in 1991.
23. Viktor Tsoi walking his dog in 1985.
24. Yevgeny Morgunov, 1970.
25. Yuri Gagarin with skeleton and his friend.