If books are meant to educate people then after seeing these you will lose all hope entirely. From books that inform you on how to sharpen pencils to guides on how to be awesome, here are 23 of the strangest books to ever be printed.
1. We knew it all along.
2. This guy is so heading to jail.
via Robert Bach
3. 'Hairstyle of the Gods'
4. Step One: Put down this book.
5. For the hopeless romantics.
via Lynda Evans
6. Holy Dancing.
via Sam Stall
7. Ghetto Gourmet.
8. A question as old as time itself.
via David Evans
9. Over 2.5 million copies sold!?
via Kathleen Meyer
10. Effective way?
11. Identifying stray shopping carts.
via Julian Montague
12. The only book you will ever need.
via Benrik Limited
13. The worlds most extreme sport.
via Phil Shaw
14. Incase you needed to know.
via Melissa Haynes
15. Crafting with cat hair.
via Kaori Tsutaya
via Reepah Gud Wan
17. For those interested in bird poo.
18. Because cooking with an oven is too mainstream.
19. Urine Therapy.
via PP Powers
20. Important questions that need to be answered:
via Chet Fleming
21. The definitive guide to sharpening pencils.
via John Hodgman
22. The irony is strong with this one, ERNEST.
23. Latawnya the naughty horse.