Dogs are probably the most loyal and loving of pets which is why they have earned themselves the title of ‘man’s best friend,’ but they don’t come without their problems.
From trying to eat food without being ambushed to giving them a bath, here are 18 struggles that every dog owner will understand.
1. Every time you eat something your shoulder gets A LOT heavier.
2. Mentioning the words ‘outside’ ‘walk’ or ‘food’.
4. Bath time is pretty much the end of the world.
5. The “No pets in the bed” rule is damn hard to enforce.
6. And when you do let them into the bed.
7. Letting them roam freely whilst out walking always results in something like this.
8. Going to the vets. He knows what’s up.
9. Letting your dog in and out of the house. 100 times a day.
10. The slowly diminishing supply of socks.
Getting ready for work in the morning is getting more and more difficult by the day.
11. Trying to go on a holiday and your dog knows somethings up.
12. When you hit the snooze button the dog is always there as backup.
13. They will happily drink toilet water yet they get fussy over what they eat.
14. You have more photographs of your dog than you do of your friends and loved ones.
What else are you going to post on Instagram!?
15. Your dog choosing only the most inappropriate times to lick its private parts.
In front of your family members and friends or in the middle of a busy public place.
16. Feeling like a terrible human being when your dog looks at you whilst you eat.
Must. not. give in.
17. Missing them more than you miss family members when you go away.
18. They will always be your baby, no matter how big they get.