A GIF is small looped moving image (technically known as a Graphic Interchange Format) that is the perfect format for condensing useful and interesting moments or information into a bitesize chunk. We've put together 16 of them that will teach you about the world around you.
1. How people collect lava.
2. How refraction works.
3. How puffer fish deflate themselves.
4. How doll eyes are put in.
5. How camouflage helmets are painted.
6. How pelicans eat.
7. What happens when you flush the toilet.
8. How a VCR works.
9. How the Pythagorean theorem works.
10. How they get them super shots for the big screen.
11. How a woman's body adapts during pregnancy.
12. What movies and TV Series look like before CGI.
13. How the world looks to someone who's colour blind.
14. How waffle fries are made.
15. What swallowing looks like on the inside.
16. A simulation of how a self driving intersection would work.