If you own a cat then you'll fully understand that they do exactly what they want, just checkout this fearless cat that can't be told what to do. With this in mind author and illustrator Lisa Swerling has come up with a series of funny illustrations that sum up exactly what life advice out fearless feline companions would give to us, if they could speak.
Pairing up playful illustrations of cats and their often mischevious behaviour proves one thing, there's actually a lot we could learn from them. From learning to put yourself first for once to the importance of taking a well deserved nap once in a while. To see more of Sweling's work visit here website, Instagram and Facebook.
1. Being outside in good weather is the best.
2. You only deserve the best.
3. If you're lonely, reach out to someone.
4. In the end, love is all you need.
5. It's perfectly fine to indulge once in a while.
6. Family time matters.
7. You should always dream.
8. Don't get yourself so worked up over stuff.
9. Being warm is everything.
10. Toilet paper is your worst enemy.
11. You should always make the time to explore and try new things.
12. Turn that frown upside down.
13. Purring makes you happy.
14. You shouldn't hold a grudge forever.
15. You should read as much as possible.
16. Sometimes if it breaks, it wasn't good enough in the first place.
17. It's ok to create mess.
18. Dancing in the rain isn't all it's cracked up to be.
19. Take a break every so often.
20. But most importantly, learn to love yourself.