Alright, this is both a painful and cute article. It features 20 pictures of dogs who ate a bee. Actually, we don't know if they literally ate the bee, but they at least tried. Their bulky sad faces say everything.
We've all had these kind of shocking experience. Do you remember being bitten by a bee for the first time in your life, as a child? Wasn't it a quite horrible experience? This is what these cute dogs are also experiencing and we can do nothing, but feel pity for them. Still, you've got to stay alert for some cuteness overload. Their faces are just too much to bear.
I can't imagine what they were thinking when trying to play with that bee. Surely, they weren't thinking this good happen. Poor dogs!