Reds True BBQ have just launched a new 2,500 calorie burger, and it looks absolutely epic.
The Holy Cow burger contains 17 mouth watering types of beef, and retails at £25. Available in both Leeds and Manchester, but don’t worry, rumours have it Reds True BBQ will be expanding to London pretty soon.
Heres what this epic burger includes.
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21hr Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A Parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced
- slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard-pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring