These 29 people tried so hard to come up with good ideas, but failed miserably. Perhaps it's best they just leave the thinking to someone else next time...
1. The person who designed this fishing trophy:
2. The truly creative person behind this number plate:
3. The person who wanted to make it clear exactly what is in this wine.
4. Whoever made this advert clearly didn't realise there is more than one use for tissues.
5. Whoever put these posters up:
6. The uniform designer here:
7. Whoever designed this Bath and Body Works sticker...
8. Whoever assumed the wording and cropping of this advert would not raise anyones suspicions.
9. Whoever was in charge of writing product description.
10. The person who assumed everyone would want to paint their walls period colour.
11. The person who assumed the plural of selfie was 'groupie'.
12. The person that designed this logo on this van.
13. The person who works for Taco Bell and wanted to emphasise the fact that the shake is cherry flavour.
14. Whoever thought that this fancy font was a good idea for a logo.
15. The person that wanted to make their sign as bright and appealing as possible.
16. The therapist who tried to be clever with their number plate.
17. This Nana, who has a granchild whose initials are CK.
18. The guy who thought it would be good to dress as a racist crayon.
19. The person who designed this games title.
20. Whoever was in charge of office design here:
21. The person who clearly didn't think this bags design through.
22. The person who put the art on this van.
23. The mum who tried to get away with one cake for 3 children.
24. The person who was trying to come up with a fun activity.
25. The person who came up with this Dunkin' Donuts sign.
26. The person who tried to make a last minute sign change:
27. The BBC at it again:
28. Whoever thought that this Mickey Mouse chalk was a good idea.
29. The person who designed this magazine page.
via Buzz Feed