These friends and family members have all started something that they can enjoy forever. By recreating old photographs every year in the same pose they show us that true love between a significant other, a family member or a group of friends really does exist.
1. These 5 guys have taken the same picture every 5 years from 1982 through to 2012.
2. Father and son in 1949, 2009, and 2011.
3. These five sisters take a photo every year from 1975 to 2010.
4. Three Sisters
5. Giles and Michelle Paley-Phillips have taken a picture every year in a photo booth since they have been together.
6. Not a lots changed for these 6 friends. Here they are when they were 10, 17 and 29.
7. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip photographed 65 years apart.
8. These two brothers, Mike and Martin Gray have taken a picture with santa every year since 1984. They are just big kids really.
9. These friends 20 years apart.
10. This family have had their family photo taken every year for 22 years by photographer Zed Nelson.
11. Best friends at 15 and 41.
12. Brother and sister graduate 8 years apart.
13. Best friends in 1980 and still going strong in 2009.
14. Mother and son 21 years apart.
15. A girl and her cat 16 years apart.
16. A grandmother and grandson swap roles 20 years later.
17. Friends in 2005 and 2012.
18. These two friends. Notice he still doesn't like the tomatoes.
19. Father son and then grandson.
20. Two friends graduate in kindergarten and then again later in high school.
21. Still friends after 20 years.
22. Friends pose on bikes then and now.
23. Redditor kindaladylike photographs herself at the local fair every year when suddenly a drastic change.
24. Reddit user spaciepie takes a photograph with her dad every birthday for the past 9 years. We witness the loss of her dads epic moustache.