Owning a cat is a wonderful thing because of how mad they really are. You can never truly understand what goes on in their heads which makes living with them... interesting. If you own a cat then you will be able to relate to these problems.
1. You can buy a super expensive cat climbing frame and scratch post and the cat will prefer a box.
2. Of all the places to sit, this is the best one.
3. They are pretty much always hungry and this is why.
4. This is what happens when you buy them a bed to sleep in.
5. Petting time is always the least convenient time.
6. Using your laptop can be tough.
7. Their thought process is a lot like this.
8. But if you skip the laptop and choose a book instead, that can be tough too.
9. Which has a lot to do with their relationship with inanimate objects.
10. Putting on shoes can be an issue.
11. And then there is the issue of unexpected gifts.
12. Eating around them can be tough.
13. At night they turn into ninjas, running around the house and climbing things.
14. Getting in and out of rooms can be difficult.
15. New Years Eve never goes well with a cat.
16. Toilet rolls are actually treadmills when you live with a cat.
17. They stare at nothing and it's the creepiest thing ever.
18. Christmas looks a lot like this.
via Adam Preble
19. Showing them affection is a total risk.
20. Starvation is imminent.
21. This is how you pet your cat.
22. Sometimes your affection isn't wanted.
23. When you try and buy them the right food.
24. When you finally give in and give them some food.
25. Whenever you sit down to eat something.
26. Every time you get the vacuum out.
27. The only upside is that they are great at preventing selfies.