You're probably used to seeing these people on the news all of the time, but not like this. Here are 19 photos of world leaders when they were younger.
1. Eighteen year old Princess Elizabeth of England during her time in the Auxiliary Territorial Service during WWII.
2. Portrait of John F. Kennedy at age 10, 1927.
3. Barack Obama smoking a joint.
4. A thin Hugo Chavez in military academy.
5. Kim Jong-il with his father, Kim Il-sung, and his mother, Kim Jong-suk in 1945.
6. Joseph Stalin as a young man, 1902.
7. Richard Nixon, part of the Whittier College football squad in Whittier, Calif., circa 1930s.
8. Putin as a young teenager, 1966.
9. A young Shinzo Abe, Japan's Prime Minister (bottom left) pictured with his family in 1956.
10. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 1972, shaking hands with President Zalman Shazar during his time in the Israeli Def.
11. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in the early 1970s.
12. Mugshot of Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff in 1970.
13. Young Bill Clinton shacking hands with President John F. Kennedy in the Rose Garden, White House. July 24, 1963.
14. George W. Bush playing baseball at Yale University, ca. 1964-68.
15. Nelson Mandela in 1961.
16. Karol Wojtyla, before he was Pope John Paul II, has a shave in 1960.
17. Pope Francis as a young boy.
18. Fidel Castro, New York, 1955.
19. King Salman of Saudi Arabia at 19, in 1954.