You'd think that living at home with your parents is easy, just like old times, but you were wrong. Getting older but still living with your parents only gets harder. Here are 20 things that anyone still living with their parents will understand.
1. Ok, so maybe it has its advantages too.
2. But then there is also the risk of this.
3. The races to the bathroom make mornings more interesting.
4. Spending as much time as possible in your bedroom is essential.
5. Going places with the parents can be hell sometimes.
6. The temperature in the house is never right.
7. They still tell you what you should be wearing.
8. An empty house is to be cherished, even if its only for an hour.
9. You have to master the poker face.
10. I was just laying here.
11. You can never do enough around the house.
12. Always keep your guard up.
13. A love life is not possible.
14. Sometimes you wished that you had never asked.
15. Good luck asking to borrow money.
16. They're always on your case.
17. You've learnt to identify people though their footsteps.
18. How it feels when people ask you where you live.
19. Sometimes you just have to lose.
20. When you hear your parents friends coming in and then run away.