Making plans isn't easy. You need to do something because if you don't you'll probably just spend the rest of your life sitting in your house and watching Netflix every weekend, so what do you do? you make plans of course.... but then instantly regret them. Welcome to life.
1. The straight up response.
2. Every time you make plans.
3. The people that are always late.
4. Because 'kittens in 3-D' is more interesting than any of your friends.
5. Making plans is such an effort.
6. Your friends are limited anyway.
7. You change your mind pretty quickly.
8. "I'll let you know" is the universal phrase for 'no'.
9. The relief!
10. Hiding your disgust isn't easy.
11. You're always busy doing important things...
12. When friends make plans without you... and you're sort of cool with it.
13. Money can be an issue:
14. You suck at getting ready anyway.
15. You enjoy your pets company more.
16. You don't go out much because you don't want to face the mirror:
17. When you finally decide to commit:
18. The happiest feeling.
19. There isn't enough to make plans anyway when you're busy all the time.