With 2015 almost over here's a recap of all the awesome stuff that has happened that you may have missed. Whilst there have been some huge tragedies in 2015, some of which are still on-ongoing, there have been random acts of kindness and heartwarming moments happening all around. Here are 22 pictures that prove 2015 was actually a really good year.
1. When this kid met his heroes and was a little overwhelmed by it all.
2. This elderly man who still finds a way to take his dog for a walk everyday despite the fact that she can't walk.
3. When this little guy and his new dad sat down together for dinner in style.
4. When the 'meter homie' did their best to stop someone getting a ticket.
5. When this lecturer taught the whole class one of the most important things they'll ever learn, that nobody should be denied the right to an education.
6. When this McDonald's employee did what nobody else would and helped an elderly disabled man.
7. When this cafe owner welcomed those in need.
8. When a family adopted a fawn who had just lost her mother, sparking the birth of the cutest trio ever.
9. When this incredibly honest man refused money and insisted that it should be given to others.
10. When after learning about his situation, someone left a tip to help this waiter see his son.
11. When someone left winter warmth packages lying around the city for people feeling the cold.
12. When Redbox gave out free snack money.
13. When the paramedics who took a man to hospital returned to finish shovelling his driveway.
14. When this man put his plans on hold in order to help a lady with her bags.
15. When a passer by donated their umbrella to save a sleeping kitty from getting wet.
16. When this guy upgraded his class mate with some fresh new kicks.
17. When this elderly man stepped in to teach a stranger how to tie his tie.
18. When these kids lined up to get a signature with their school janitor.
19. This library story that will fill your heart with happiness.
20. When someone kindly washed all of these blankets for the people unfortunate enough to be living on the streets.
21. When these garbagemen decided to take a break.
22. And when a community came together to help this little boy.