We're always told that we should follow our dreams, but sadly very few people do as is perfectly summed up by the first illustration you see below of one person struggling to push a rock up a hill (a startup) and another caught in a never ending corporate wheel which at times can seem impossible to jump off of.
Luckily however for those of you out there who still aspire to create your own startups there's already a wealth of knowledge to help you get started. From the biggest mistakes that kill a startup to tackling the ideas of "am I clever enough" or "is it too late?" these 17 infographics will inspire you to do one thing: follow your dreams.
1. A day in the life of
2. How to start a start up
3. How Angry Birds started
4. Too late to learn?
5. How to never give up
6. Why to not not start a startup?
7. Fundable ideas (that matter)
8. 18 mistakes that kill startups
9. How to succeed
10. Learning without school
11. Enough of school
12. How to make money the startup way
13. How much money companies were started with
14. The different types of intelligence
15. The anatomy of determination
16. How people realise what to do in life
17. How many times should you try?