Questionable menu choices at restaurants, unclear signs attempting to give directions and warning signs that are more hilarious than they are scary - if you're seeing all of these then the chances are you're somewhere in Asia and it's all down to some pretty terrible translations.
You have to wonder if we do the same when we either wear or choose to ink other languages onto our skin, do we and even the people wearing them truly know what they mean? who knows. Anyway, here's 27 hilarious translation fails in Asia that are beyond hilarious.
1. We can blame Google for this one.
2. Sounds dangerous, we'll give that one a miss.
3. Nobody wants to be treated like a potato.
4. For those heavy duty manicures when you need a complete overhaul.
5. Try your best.
6. This delightful creation.
7. Promiscuous soup.
8. For when you can't decide what to eat.
9. Taking a firm stance on healthy eating.
10. Who doesn't love Stir-fried wikipedia.
11. Do not disturb.
12. So close, but yet so far.
13. Hand Grenade.
14. There are no words for this.
16. Call the police if you are stolen.
17. Brutal and straight to the point.
18. If you're feeling adventurous.
19. The atheist DVD player.
20. What did he do wrong to deserve this!?
21. Tourist centre it is then.
23. The name of these crisps.
25. Neither of these sound particularly appealing.
26. Stand back!
27. Good news.