In her own words Moscow-based photographer Kristina Makeeva describes a girl in a dress as "one of the most beautiful phenomena in the world," and it's a statement you'll soon agree with after looking at her stunning photo series in which she captures models wearing incredible dresses in locations that are equally as beautiful.
Shot at the perfect moment Makeeva captures the elaborate dress designs as they flow and flutter in the wind in front of spectacles all over the world, from balloon festivals in Turkey to locations a little closer to home - such as Moscow's Firework Festival.
Perhaps most impressive of all however is Makeeva's ability to match the dress with the moment as both the location and the dress work in unison to create one incredible image. You can see more of her work on Instagram and over on ipai.ru.
1. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Nina
2. Finolhu, Maldives. Model: Nastya
3. Poppies Field, Crimea
4. Moscow Firework Festival, Russia. Model: Nina
5. Petit Palais, Paris, France. Model: Vera Brezhneva
6. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Maria
7. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Masha
8. Louvre, Paris, France. Model: Vera Brezhneva
9. Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow, Russia. Model: Darian
10. Valensole, Provence, France. Model: Svetlana
11. Cathedral Mosque In St. Petersburg, Russia. Model: Aygul
12. Opéra De Paris, Palais Garnier, Paris, France. Model: Vera Brezhneva
13. Paris, France, Tour Eiffel. Model: Vera Brezhneva
14. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Katya Zaytseva