Beauty comes in many forms and colours and in the shape of diversity as well. Actually, one thing that makes our planet so wonderful is the diversity of peoples and landscapes and natural wonders that are hiding here. The world is not your soap bubble that you currently live in and which you believe is the reality. Reality has so many facets and colours and peoples, that you will actually go mad if you tried to understand or grasp them and insert them in your special soap bubble which you call "life on planet Earth".
But a perspective shift from time to time doesn't hurt. Taking the veil off your eyes and peeking out from behind your wall of safety and known could take you in an uncharted territory that is both beautiful and frightening. That is what these 43 pictures will teach you: how beautiful and diverse human race is and nature itself, which forced these peoples to live and be the way they are, which is definitely not you way, bu t it could be.
1. Huli, Indonesia e Papua Nuova Guinea
2. Stunning street photography of a boy dressed as Lord Shiva
3. Ethiopian Tribes, Suri
4. Animals and child
5. The eyes have it!" Papu in Pushkar, India
6."I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun"
7. Black is the queen of colour
8. Shai'La Yvonne
9. That look!
11. Jimmy Nelson Kazakh, Mongolia
13. Behind the veil
14. Tribes of the Omo Valley
15. Between the acts
17. Rabari, India
19. Huli, Indonesia e Papua Nuova Guinea
20. Tsaatan, Mongolia
21. Banna, Etiopia
22. Gauchos, Argentina
23. Chukchi, Russia
24. Chukchi, Russia
25. Dani, Indonesia e Papua Nuova Guinea
26. Gauchos, Argentina
27. Drokpa, India
28. Goroka, Indonesia e Papua Nuova Guinea
29.Goroka, Indonesia e Papua Nuova Guinea
30. Karo, Etiopia
31. Maasai, Tanzania
32. Kalam, Indonesia e Papua Nuova Guinea
33. Maori, Nuova Zelanda
34. Maori, Nuova Zelanda
35. The eyes!
36. Vanuatu, Isole Vanuatu
37. Kazakh, Mongolia
38. In the family!
40. Black and white and piercing eyes
41. Between the many colours of life
42. Moving with time, shifting perspectives
43. The colours