Norway is easily one of the most beautiful places on earth, second only to Iceland in terms of geological landforms and diversity it looks like an incredibly tranquil and peaceful place to explore.
Although we appreciate not all of Norway is endless mountains, rivers and fields and that its capital, Oslo is a thriving city, we have chosen just to focus on the more scenic side of things. Here are 16 photographs that prove Norway is the most beautiful place in the world.
1. Because of views like this.
2. Massive Ice caves under glaciers.
3. Beautiful islands like this.
4. When you look up at the sky at night you can see this.
5. The aurora of the Northern Lights.
6. Because of views like this.
7. And even when the Northern Lights don't show the night sky still looks like this.
8. Small picturesque villages like this exist.
9. Scenery like this.
10. Vast open landscapes and flowing rivers.
11. It just looks so peaceful.
12. Where else in the world are you going to get a view like this!?
13. When it snows it looks like this.
14. Just look at that sunset.
15. There are houses like this.
16. And places like this where you can get away from busy everyday life.
If you liked this you should check out Pitcairn Island, one of the most beautiful places on earth.