Have you ever thought about feelings? You might say that feelings are not for thinking, but rather for...feeling, right? But the thing is, we're so tangled up in our struggles and life gets us so twirling around that we lose track of our feelings and end up not giving a damn about how we feel, but rather about how we should feel. What I'm saying is that feelings are not for buying, nor for borrowing, they should be your own and you should act according to them. Yes, the matter of mind over feelings might intervene, but I think that listening to your heart is not a bad thing after all.
If there's something I've learned in this life so far is that we should be in close relationship with ourselves, never lie to ourselves, never betray ourselves, always stay in touch and stay true to ourselves. All the interactions we have in our lives spark a certain kind of feeling in ourselves and we should be aware of that feeling and find the time to stop and analyze it a little. See what you like and what you don't and how you can do more of the things that you like. Maybe getting lost in a book is your thing. Or maybe seeing your parents smiling at each other is what you love in this world. Or maybe being told you've made someone's day. There are a lot of things that you love, those little moments that you do not pay much attention to because you were raised to always look at the bigger picture and chase an unattainable dream.
Don't get me wrong, it's totally fine to chase your dreams, but it's also incredible to know how to have some fun in this world and how to treasure the little moments that will make you happy. I've just had these rambling thoughts while I was looking at these beautiful pictures of little feelings that you need to experience once in your lifetime. I'm not an authority on life being lived to the fullest, as I think no one is, but these little fragments of happiness will surely help brighten your mood. I've found them on the vast plains of Facebook and I'd like to share them with you. Maybe you've seen them, maybe you haven't, they're still worth seeing once again and thinking about your feelings and the little things that make you happy. These are maybe some of the best little feelings you need to experience at least once in your life. What do you think?
1. This might be one of the most satisfying little feelings for some. You know when you go to a cinema and everybody's got popcorn and you smell that and immediately get in the mood for a movie? That's what I'm talking about!
2. There is a whole range of emotions while you're hungry, sitting in a fancy restaurant where everybody's eating their food and your friends' food arrived and you're the only one waiting and looking for that saviour waiter who is going to bring you the most delicious food in the world. Yes, the waiting makes it so much better and here's your food and here's your heart pounding with joy, maybe your mouth watering a little bit. Yes, it's a feeling you need to experience more, maybe take yourself out on a date!
3. Oh yes! Nothing beats spending time with your friends and all of you being in a good mood! No one is stressed, no one is angry, no one is bored. No. Everyone is just having a good time and that's the best little feeling in the world.
4. Or maybe not as good as this. We've all had our heroes growing up and it comes a time when you're going to be a hero for some little frightened kid. It's maybe a little scary, but you've got this! Don't stress, just enjoy the moment!
5. Those hot summer evenings when it gets dark and you're sitting by a lake and start to feel the cool breezes coming at you...Tell me something that can beat that feeling
6. The emotion you feel when you discover the beauty of one's eyes and the strange colour they get when putting in different kinds of light. Yes, that's a feeling!
7. When you've had an amazing day and took a lot of photos and then you re-live that day by looking at the photos while sitting in your bed, at night, ready to go to sleep. Yes, that's one of the best feelings in the world...that sense of fulfilment after a full and good day.
8. This does not need any other description. It is what it is and you should experience it at least a thousand times in your life. You deserve it!
9. Making people laugh is a reward in itself and you know it very well!
10. I read somewhere that this is like giving yourself a little gift from time to time
11. Gold! One of the best feelings you need to experience at least once in your life
12. There are people who make your day just by simply being in it and there are also people who are lucky to have you because you make their day. Just let it run through you, this feeling...
13. Like deciding you need to eat a specific kind of pizza on the other side of the city when your car is broken down and you walk for 2 hours just to eat that slice of pizza...Yes, it's a feeling, an adventure and an emotion you need to allow yourself once in a while.
14. A lot of children don't have this chance; if you do, enjoy it! It's beautiful to see them celebrate their love and it is wonderful they can teach you what love is.
15. My mouth is watering right now and yours, too, ain't that so?
16. If you can get a baby's attention and make him laugh then you're one of the best entertainers on this planet. Congrats!
17. I've received a few of those and you, too, probably. Didn't it make you better in an instant? It surely made mine to have a little old lady come up to me and tell me I look beautiful.
18. Just watching city lights at night is one of the best feelings in the world... and when you're doing it with your loved one...what beats that?
19. Yes, this is incredible! I've experienced it a couple of times and the good part is that it doesn't need to be a good joke! Telling good jobs is sometimes hard, but having someone to laugh with you is the best
20. What can beat good dreams?
21. It seems that as you scroll down on this list you find more and more feelings you relate to and you find great pleasure in, don't you? These are those little feelings we all need to experience in our lives and which, most often, we overlook.
22. It feels good, isn't it? It feels like someone cares to say that thing after you've sneezed.
23. The real struggle!
24. This might sound like a cliche and it's everywhere in movies, music videos and so on, but still, have you watched a sun set and rise without thinking of all the movies and the world, without thinking you were supposed to watch it with someone and without thinking of posting it on Social Media? Do that!
25. When is the last time you've let yourself get lost in a book and loved it?
26. Ahh...this is one of good feeling we need to experience more often