Im pretty sure anyone who has ever been on the tube can relate to at least one of these awkward situations. And for those people who use it everyday, this must look all to familiar.
1. When you are holding onto the handrail, and someone else puts their hand on yours.
2. When someone stands to the left of the escalator, and gets in your way.
3. The train stops suddenly and you fall into someones lap
4. When the oyster card of the person in front fails, and you scan yours to quickly. Getting them through, and leaving you stuck.
5. When you see a person you don't want to speak to
6. Getting stuck in the door
7. Panicking because you are going to miss your stop, and then getting off at the wrong one
8. When two very polite people insist the other takes the last seat
9. Not knowing if a woman is pregnant or not
10. When someone falls asleep on you
11. Running for the tube, but still missing it
12. Even worse, sprinting for the train, getting on it, only to realise that it is being held for 5 minutes anyway
13. Worse still, running for a train on you see on the platform, only to realise its going the wrong way
14. When there are only two people left in a carriage, and trying to avoid eye contact
15. There are lots of free seats, but someone chooses to sit right next to you
16. When your hand is on the hand rail and someone leans against it. Trapping you forever.
17. When the tube slows down and you get up thinking this is your stop, only for it to speed up again.
18. Being that person with a massive bag and luggage.
19. When people are pushing past you, and you can't decide whether to tell them you are getting off too, or just let them get on with it.
20. Being sat next to a person with a dog, but not wanting to play with it incase they thing you are weird.
21. When anyone tries to talk to you.