Here are 10 cool new features on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as well as iOS 8.
1. The apple iPhone 6 is now thinner than ever.
The iPhone 6 is now 6.9 mm thick in comparison to the iPhone 5 which is 7.6 mm, whilst the larger version the iPhone 6 Plus is 7.1 mm which still makes it's thinner and slicker than the iPhone 5.
2. Apple is offering a large variety of silicone and leather cases.
There are a variety of leather and silicone cases to chooses from in different colours that appear to fit the iPhone well.
3. iOS 8 now allows you to add voice, video and location to messages.
This can allow for you to indirectly show off to friends and family on what you are doing and what an amazing time you are having.
4. The home screen can now be horizontal.
The vertical home screen is so 2013.
5. Now with more storage than ever before.
Previosuly the most storage you could buy with an iPhone is 64 GB, however the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will come with up to 128 GB for all your videos and photos.
6. A better camera.
The iPhone takes more photos than any other camera. The new camera has an improved sensor and new video features including 1080p HD at 60 fps and amazing slo-mo at 240 fps as well as a time-lapse video mode.
7. Equal battery life to the iPhone 5s or better.
Depending on how you use your phone the battery life will be better or at least equal to the previous iPhone.
8. The screen now has Ion-strengthened glass.
Reducing the chances of the screen shattering into a million fragments like previous models. We will remain skeptical of this once for now.
9. Selfies are better than ever on the iPhone 6.
The camera now features a "burst mode" which takes up to 10 quick photos at once, allowing you to select the best one at the end.
10. A predictive keyboard that learns your texting style.
It might sound a little creepy, but it will probably make texting a lot easier if it works well. It will suggest responses depending how you have previously answered messages.
11. 'Send Last Location' feature.
A send last location feature that works via GPS coordinates and backs up to iCloud whenever the battery is low or about to run out on your phone. Hopefully finding it now will be a lot easier.
12. Siri now listens at all times.
It's not as bad as it sounds. Rather than having to hold the home button to activate Siri you can now say "Hey, Siri" to activate it.